- How are reviewers describing this item?
elite, excellent, many and liberal.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 242 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 22 2018.
The reason the subtitle is so long is that the publisher wanted to convey that this book is about many deep topics: the flaws in preparing children for only one definition of success (material), the weaknesses in our higher education system, the sources of the fear that provoke parents to force their children onto a hamster wheel and call that a childhood, a defense of liberal arts education, and the importance of sea