- How are reviewers describing this item?
comfortable, little, best, new and fit.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 73.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 40 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 20 2016.
Make sure to adjust the buttons on the carrier when changing from front to back as it makes a huge difference on positioning of baby's legs
Not only it is secure and provides support, and although it is noisy when you take it off you can put a slipping baby in a crib, then walk away and take the belt off in another room not to wake your little one
The carrier is very good quality, easy to use, comfortable for parents and babies
It's great for babies of all ages, as the 4 carrying options work for all sorts of babies and scenarios