- How are reviewers describing this item?
english, many, latin, spread and different.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 65.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 34 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 6 2017.
In ‘empires of the word’ the author nicholas oestler tells how different languages have entered the historical record, flourished, spread, declined and disappeared (or survived, for now), and why this may be
He includes short passages in many of the languages mentioned, both in the original scripts and in our alphabet, with additional accents to help know how to pronounce them, for those who want an approximate idea of e
A good book for those interested in history and languages, avoiding the technicalities of linguistics and philology