- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, easy, great, nice and quality.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 43 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 17 2018.
I would recommend a med size chisel tip for your soldering iron as the holes in the circuit board are quite large and require a decent amount of solder to fill to capacity
Throw the lead free solder that comes with the unit in your box of “hardly used” items and go with the leaded 60/40 rosin core