- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, best, good, every and many.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 57 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
I am using this book in order to polish up my rusty java having used c++ and c# for many years
It is probably not the best book if you are literally just starting how to code in java but it is a great for learner or a 10 year java proffesional
It contains lots of java code examples and all the sections (or items, as they are called in the book) are cross-referenced, so it's easy to find related tips/items
The drawback of this book is that it might be too complicated for novice java programmers