- How are reviewers describing this item?
tried, different, great, hard and little.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 63.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 36 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2018.
I'm a therapist and i've tried to use this for help with rehabilitation after medial or lateral epicondylitis- especially for those trying to return to golf or tennis- while i love the concept, i can never get this crazy thing going- it's just a pull cord that you use to get the dynaflex started, but it never gets enough zip to really be a challenge to patients