- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, accurate, great, honest and unbiased.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 21.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 47 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 6 2016.
I like how you can easily switch from a forehead, to an ear thermometer
My daughter loves it because forehead or ears is the part to scan instead of other digital thermometer using the axilla which takes more than 10 seconds to determine temperature
I have been wanting an forehead thermometer for years but the huge price tag has kept me away, so when my daughter needed her temperature taken during the night i would have to wake her up for the oral thermometer
I have tried children's ear thermometers in the past but it seemed that every time i did i got a different reading so after researching i found that there is a specific way to put the thermometer in the ear, well when dealing with a sick child the last you want to do is fuss around to get her temperature