- How are reviewers describing this item?
size, great, smaller, perfect and good.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 1.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 72.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 55 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 23 2019.
500gm bread flour, 12gm salt, 1/3c fed sourdough starter, 325gm water
Preshape the dough after the bulk ferment, rest it a bit and then shape it a little to get some surface tension, then do the final rise in the brotform for a couple hours
Works nicely when well floured, sized right for a mid size 1 1/4 pound loaf