- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, solar, bright, high and low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 55.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 14 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 22 2016.
Exclusive lotiform lampshade design• solar powered: longer using time built-in 2200mah 18650 lithium rechargeable battery, get fully charged under the strong sunlight within 8 hours• super bright: high luminous led light - five 50 lumens high lighting lights，250 lumens（max） in total, super bright enough to light up your way at night• 2 in 1 function : with screw and ground stick, making this solar lamp can be installed to the ground or the wall
• there’s one step of assembly required for this light and that's to attach the light to the base of the solar panel using the thumb screw in the bag of hardware
• the light should be paced where the solar panel can receive 7 or more hours of sunlight per day to maintain a good charge
• on a full charge it'll run for at least 8 hours; the solar panel also acts as a light sensor to turn the light on only when it is dark out