- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, bright, plastic, good and made.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 51.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 29 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 29 2016.
I bought this specifically for diving as a backup light in the mx cenotes and a little main light during ocean dives to see in dark spots
It comes in a hard shell plastic case with the rechargeable battery, charger, and the adapter in case you want to use three aaa batteries instead
The strap is kind of bulky and while it attaches fine to my arm and works on my kids - it's uncomfortable and should probably only be attached to equipment
Pros: it works, it seems to be heavy duty, the 3 settings (high, low, strobe) work fine, flashlight sinks so it won't try to pull you up to the surfacecons: none that i can think ofif i could change anything about this product: i'm not a fan of turning it on by twisting the battery cap - i'd prefer to turn it off/on with a switchpackaging type: everything comes in a hardshell plastic case - great for storage and protectioni received a discounted product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review