- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, x, k, good and easy.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 76.8% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 84 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 28 2019.
First heard audyssey xt on my friend's system and thought it did a better job in that room than i could have, and a much better job than any other automated system i have used, so i decided to get the latest audyssey-enabled receiver
Totally worth it
As for the receiver itself, my last one was a denon 2805 (from 2003) and that never gave me any grief, and since denon also offers audyssey, i bought the x4200