- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, quality, easy and still.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 89 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Excelente i love this projector
Good product great projector! *please see the full, in-depth video review, which goes over the projector's design, test footage, performance, and more!what's hot:-in darker environments, the led-66 projector offers relatively crisp image quality with good color saturation (for best results, use the hdmi port)-projector is easy to focus, and the display can be tilted up to 15 degrees depending on the position of the wall/white screen-wide range of connection (video input) ports (vga, rca, composite, hdmi, usb- for plugging in a thumb drive and viewing images/videos, etc
)-sturdy construction quality, with a lens cap and optical tissue cleaning paper included in the box-stereo speakers can actually get pretty loud for playing back videos (amplifies the sound)-hdmi port makes it easy to connect to tablets, smartphones, laptops, and gaming consoles-remote control is well designed and easy to use-buttons (controls) built into the projector are responsive, menu is simple enough to figure out (changing the brightness, sharpness, video source, etc
)-a free vga cable (connecting to a laptop/computer), and fuse are included in the boxwhat's not:-under bright light, image quality fades/washes out-projector has a larger size than some competing units (portability)-slight fan noise in the background, but not overly distractingthe verdict:the led-66 isn't the most powerful projector we've seen, but it offers respectable image sharpness for the price