- How are reviewers describing this item?
world, political and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 147 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Great read, worth getting the trilogy
Loved it as the first book, the struggles of the main character comes through clearly and you feel like you are there, this book was the continuation of a very good series
This book was so good to read
Mara of the acoma is a very good character, and as is the case with all feist books, you feel you know the characters almost personally after just a few pages