This analysis is quite old, would you like to reanalyze?

Overview
  • How are reviewers describing this item?
    great, hot, good, tart and color.
  • Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
  • Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 221.
  • Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
  • Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
  • Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 65.0% of the reviews are reliable.
  • This product had a total of 205 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 31 2019.
Details

BETA

Most positive reviewquestion

Excellent for essential oils too.

Least positive reviewquestion

nice, but was broken when I got it.

Most authentic reviewquestion

Love it. On off switch is easy to use. Melting wax or candles helps makes my house smell wonderful.

Least authentic reviewquestion

So far it is working as described


Helpful Insights

BETA

    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Nice, but was broken when i got it.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    She wanted a candle that you melt the wax on top.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    I have several candles with half their wax left but no remaining wick to burn them, and i thought i was going to have to throw them out.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    The electric cord is fairly short, but nothing that an extension cord can't fix.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    That is why i gave it 4 stars.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    I got this for my little brother who bought a bunch of wax cubes, mistaking them for candles.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Keeps your house smelling good, but the wax melts have to be changed every 1.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    I opened it up and plugged it in and the red light came on.

Review Count History
Loading...
Price History
Loading...