- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, cooked, great, good and chicken.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 44 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 22 2016.
Uk food safety rules recommends that meat should generally have a core temperature of 75 degrees celsius and now i can be 100% sure if my meat is cooked properly
The probe thermometer arrives in a plastic tube, simply packed and easy to open
Given the device powers down after 10 mins and does not retain the reading when switched off, this might be a very minor annoyance for a few, but given the small capacity battery it is a welcomed feature
The last button on the bottom right is the max/min button, this is an interesting but limited feature again due to the auto shutoff and the information not being retained after being powered down