- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, good, great and smooth.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 12.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 48 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
The packaging says that it has a plum and honey taste, but i'm not sure if it tastes like that or not because i am not a coffee expert
I'm not a coffee expert (yet) but i am a connoisseur of fine food and drink and here i think i have just found the best coffee i've ever tasted
If you're planning to run this through a traditionally bleached paper filter in a standard coffee machine then i would think again because this coffee is for people who want to get the most out of their drinking experience, not people who just need a caffeine fix
Now let's discuss the fact that these beans are organic so you won't be consuming harmful pesticides and synthetic fertilizers every time you brew a fresh cup of coffee, what's that worth?? they claim that this is a weak coffee and is not good unless made with more coffee or mixed with something else