- How are reviewers describing this item?
acid, citric, great, clean and good.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 44.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 41.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 171 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 5 2017.
My aunt recommended using a food grade citric acid to prevent browning and molding in a safe way, and it’s great because it works as a preservative without being a chemical compound
It definitely gets a bit dirty, and i read online that citric acid was good for cleaning and really mild to use on appliances so i decided to try it out