- How are reviewers describing this item?
piano, most, here, great and many.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 63 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
The majority of professionals, music lovers and music critics agree that pollini's interpretation of chopin etudes is without match
Do not listen to the ones who say pollini plays coldly or lacks musicality because this is nonesense, this man happens to be capable not only of superb technical performances, but surely of some of the most haunting musicality around
Pollini is the son of one of italy's celebtrated architects, and it is true that some of his recordings may sometimes sacrifice color for a deeper sense of structure, but not on this recording: the etudes have never been more interestingly played than this
But after i listened to the cd, such the thinking reversed to contrary way,that is to say, their etudes was what i could be fun very much rather than bore musics, and felt the chopin's geniouse abbitity that could fill his emotion and feeling etc to their piano works, even etudes, that is, as he wanted to do what he wished, he feflected to his works