- How are reviewers describing this item?
two, great, most, world and three.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 6 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 3 2018.
Devine destiny drives rebecca lochlann’s epic the child of the erinyes trilogy, which follows the lives of aridela, princess of crete, chrysaleon, son of the high king of mycenae, and menoetius, his bastard brother
From the beginning of it all in ancient greece, to 19th century scotland, you follow one woman and two men as they live through several reincarnations