- How are reviewers describing this item?
adult, different, practical and developmental.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 67.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 47 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 19 2018.
On the contrary, this book is likely to remain on our shelves for a long time, for we need to make sense of our complex world with meta-skills and berger’s contribution is exactly delivering on that
Jennifer berger’s book takes its rightful place within the noble tradition of leadership books that can actually help us to expand our minds in novel ways, beyond teaching us skills or abiding to management fads that within a decade would be long-forgotten