- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, fit, better and tight.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 71 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 11 2017.
Cons:- the knuckle protector on my right hand glove ripped out after one use, it was clearly not properly secured the way the one on th eleft glove was
- $28 price as of the time of this review is at least 2x what i would value these based on my experience with them (i caught these on sale so i didn't pay that much)
Pros- held up ok over a year of moderate usage doing outdoor and machine shed tasks, that is longer than many cheap leather gloves i have had in the past last- good fit, i have big hands and the 2xl fits well- nice features: flexible, decent flexibility, sweat wipe on back of thumb