Good rough and ready cachaca with the authentic raw flavour.
This is a good quality cachaca with a smooth taste.
The caipirinhas were nice, but the price was a little sour.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, nice, brazilian and delicious.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 635 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 30 2021.
This stuff is awesome. I recently visited Costa Rica and thoroughly enjoyed drinking the local Guaro. You don't seem to be able... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
No way it was going to break during tansit.