- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, organized, nice and quality.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 23.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 41 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 19 2016.
I had my young great-niece helping me to take pictures of them, and she liked them so much that she kept trying to make bracelets or wrist bands from them :-) she was disappointed to find they were too small to wear, which is ok because i really need them for my cords anyway
It comes in five different sets of connors and box comes with three bands
I use one to keep it together in a cable and it external power i use one to keep it together in a cable and an esternal battery for my phone and finally when i need them i can find them neately and well organized in my bag without having to deal with the annoing detangling of cables
This is a great way to keep them organized within reach - the cords stay wrapped up in place in these quite easily, making it a breeze to grab them to run to school or out the door