- How are reviewers describing this item?
real, great, many, good and rental.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 116 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
The book is delivered in a way that it feels like your best friend is having a conversation with you at lunch and giving you a blueprint for success on the topic of preparing for purchasing a home, how to find a good deal on a property, how to negotiate the contract, and how to turn it into dollars of residual income by renting it out
This is the first investment book of any sort i read that cuts to the chase and tells you the process, how to implement it and one that doesn't blow smoke up your rear as many of the other 'pep talk' books do that promise you riches and millions of dollars
This is a straight forward, right to the point book that helped me learn in less than 2 days what it takes to get a property, rent a property and ultimately make years of income by duplicating the 'process' over and over again
This is one of many books i've read on real estate investing, and it is by far my favorite