- How are reviewers describing this item?
old, little, great, good and small.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 54 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 12 2016.
She enjoyed buckling and unbuckling her high chair, now she sits and plays with belle instead
The buckles are all different so it keeps her interest and she also loves the zipper! smaller than i thought but daughter loves playing with all the buckles and can hold small toy in zipper section this toy kept my 21 month old busy forever on her first plane ride
Our 17 month old daughter loves to play with this buckle toy and within a day she could get all buckles snapped together adn then taken apart
It is good skills for little ones to learn and the toy itself is made well and the buckles are nice and sturdy and have not pinched her either unlike the carseat buckles she plays with