- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, good, received, free and helpful.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 29.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 98 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 27 2016.
Boasting a carefully blended complement of highly bio-available vitamins and nutrients per pill, this is an excellent source of the essential nutrients required for a strong immune system, healthy bones, and overall health and well being
Vitamin d is an essential vitamin that humans must get through diet or exposure to sun
I was learning how important vitamin d is as it was getting a lot of mainstream coverage in the media and papers about how many people were actually lacking in vitamin d and needed more so i decided to look in to the effects of the vitamins and whether it was worth purchasing some, i had heard that with the poor weather over all this year we had experienced that a lot of people, especially in the north, were lacking in vitamin d nutrients due to the lack of sun exposure and when people were using some sun block’s they also cant absorb the vitamin d from the sun
I was in an accident in late december of last year and had many different pulls and sprains throughout my body in the aftermath of the accident, some of which have healed better than others and this is helpful not just for that but for overall well being although i have used it for less than 2 weeks so it is hard to gauge exactly how well this vitamin d will do for me but i am already feeling a lot more different than i thought i would be purely due to the new nutrients in my body from the vitamin d