- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, free, born, different and first.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 31 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 14 2018.
My second baby had a posterior tongue and upper lip tie and our ibclc (lactation consultant) recommended using a pacifier (this one or the soothie) to help strengthen his cheek and tongue muscles
My baby loves these
When we began, he couldn't hold the pacifier in his mouth without a parent holding it in and supporting his cheeks, but with time we've retrained his sucking muscles