- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, reflective, fit, made and easy.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 54.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 203 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
Daughter bought for her new puppy -it’s been quite a while since i used a dog harness so i had a little trouble figuring out how to put it on my dog, but after watching a video, it was very simple-adjustable (make sure it’s not too snug on your pet)-much better than a collar because this doesn’t pull at the neck-i don’t advise using collars because they look extremely uncomfortable to dogs-you’re more in control with a harness than you are with a collar-secures around the dog’s body rather than the neck, decreasing neck, spine, and windpipe injury drastically- i received this product for free in exchange for my honest review
I love all blueberry pet harnesses but this one is definitely padded and instead of putting her tags on the little loop i attach this tiny neon flashlight that i have for her night walks and it works perfectly exactly as described
Very well made harness and i love the reflective strips we purchased this as a first harness for one of our foster dogs, a sturdier beagle mix (about 33 lbs) and i can't say enough positive things about it! i will warn you that the middle section does move and, if you have a dog who is good at getting out of harnesses, they will probably be able to get out of it easily
I didn't think it'd fit her since i saw this small harness fit chihuahua