- How are reviewers describing this item?
quality, each, metal, great and received.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 37.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 94 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
The kit comes in a box, along with an instruction booklet that tells you how to use each tool, which is an appreciated touch
The only negative thing i can think of is i'm not a fan of the packaging - a personal preference i know, but it kind of reminds me of a dental tool kit
My review√ great quality with a good selection of tools for extraction√ stainless steel is hygenic, simply sterilize between uses in order to prevent the spread of bacteria (use boiling water)√ instruction booklet explains how to use each toolx personal preference that i don't love the packaging' open box | i did this by boiling a pot of water, turning it off once it boils to let the steam cool a bit, adding two drops of thyme essential oil to the hot water (good for congested skin) and then putting a towel over my head and letting the steam work at my pores for approximately 5 minutes2) wash your hands and ensure your tools are disinfected before each use3) after reading the instructions, use the proper tool depending on the type of imperfection - bleeding (within reason) is normal, wipe the blood up and it'll stop within a few seconds4) wash your face after you're donedisclaimer: i was provided this item at a promotional discount in return for an honest, unbiased review
Great for travelling and also good for storing the tools safely in a drawer