- How are reviewers describing this item?
black, gray, different, through and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 16 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
Beautifully curated by author karyn gray, this collection of interviews (ranging from musicians like henry rollins, greg weeks, and melissa auf der maur to clothing designer john earle to dozens of writers, actors, and other creative types) is both poignant and funny
At one point or another, who hasn't had that feeling, however fleeting, that they don't fit into their family? buy a copy of black sheep to pick up and flip through or read cover-to-cover to be reminded that it takes sheep of all colors to make a bad ass family
With black sheep, karyn grey gives us a snapshot into the private family moments of our idols
Karyn shows in her book, black sheep, that family rules