- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, still, honest, good and own.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 37.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 245 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 24 2016.
My eight-year-old loves packing her own lunches in her bento box
This product surpasses other lunch boxes, because it is a bento inspired lunch box, which makes it so convenient to use
Perfect for daily use school hasn't started yet, so my son hasn't put it to use, but he's 5 and he's able to easily open the small containers as well as the bento box itself
Often school lunches may not be appropriate for all diet plans