- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, bright, good, easy and great.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 22 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 27 2016.
They fit on by pulling the rubber around the frame of the bike and securing to the hook on the back of each light - very simple and easy to do! i've experienced beeway lights before and been impressed with the units - these ones are especially of interest to me as they are rechargeable using usb connection
The small box contains two lights - one white front light and one rear red light
They are bright round lights surrounded with a slight chrome effect mounted on star shaped plastic mounts with two flexible elastic connections which wrap around the bike bars and grip well
The lights each have a bright setting, a normal setting, a flash setting and a double flash setting, which can be cycled through by pressing the power button