- How are reviewers describing this item?
amber, baltic, honest, received and little.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 15.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 135 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 15 2016.
We received our baltic amber teething bracelet just as our daughter was beginning to cut her third tooth
I can't say whether or not it was effective in soothing the teething pain, but the bracelet is well made, the amber beads are smooth and uniform in color
Baltic amber isn't just for babies! i purchased this baltic amber teething bracelet at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
My wife and i love this anklet, looks very well made and our 6 month old baby boy does not mind it at all and he looks very fashionable, everyone is asking where we got it and how nice it looks,each bead has a knot right after and before to keep them in place which i think is very practical in case that it breaks but as long the baby does not see it he wont pull it and he pulls everything in sight,all the beads are nicely polished and the string looks like its strong enough