- How are reviewers describing this item?
balsamic, traditional, tried, great and sweet.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 16 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 9 2016.
This balsamic vinegar is fantastic poured on cheese, fruit and vegetables
We have been to modena, italy and tasted the real traditional balsamic vinegar, and this vinegar is the real stuff
If you have ever been to modena in italy, you know the difference between an average vinegar and a true balsamic vinegar
I learned that many, if not most of the balsamic vinegars on the us market are simply commercial vinegars mixed with additives such as coloring and thickening agents