- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, great, received, little and honest.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 28.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 143 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 2 2016.
The bottle and great quality as well, this is the first vitamin d product i have purchased that has a glass dropper
I have tried a few different varieties of vitamin d drops for my baby and he tolerates them all fairly well
The other two we have used (wellbaby vitamin d drops from target that were 20 ml servings, and baby ddrops which were one droplet per day) were just fine and were made from fractionated coconut oil, and were tasteless
Both of them were 90 day supplies