- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, honest, received, better and durable.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 38.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 29 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 14 2016.
These propellers are very impressive to say the least, don't expect them to be as durable as the more expensive hq props but gemfan props are still a great (if not the best) choice for a propeller at their price range
At first glance i expected this propeller to be somewhat lackluster, honestly they have a somewhat flimsy appearance similar to the yks 5030 triblade but they preformed much better in almost every way
Pros: lighter, stable, low current draw, cheaper,cons: weaker thrust, less durable, no carbon fiber/fiber glasstest setup:gemfan 5030 from avatarrcemax 2280(?)kv motorssimonk 20amp esccc3d fcchinese carbon fiber 250 quad frame3s 2200mah 30c liporatings(10 being the best)general noise: 8/10, most propellers are somewhat noisy, didn't get louder at higher rpmstability: 10/10, remained very stable even when full throttle, this is with no balancing (the ones i got were almost perfect)durability: 7/10, i know from experience that these propellers don't do great in crashes, sometimes you can just bend them back and they work alright though
Current draw (v drop and heat): 9/10 after running a whole 2200mah battery through it the motors were only slightly warm to the touch (impressive given it was 80 degrees out)