This analysis is quite old, would you like to reanalyze?

Overview
  • How are reviewers describing this item?
    good, great, removed, excellent and effective.
  • Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
  • Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
  • This product had a total of 202 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 4 2019.
Details

BETA

Most positive reviewquestion

Great for removing baby poo stains 😄

Least positive reviewquestion

Helped when I was travelling and if your washing machine is broke

Most authentic reviewquestion

I've never used this soap before and really wasn't sure how effective it would be, whilst having a wardrobe clear out I noticed...Read More

Least authentic reviewquestion

Not enough review data to provide meaningful insight.


Helpful Insights

BETA

    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Helped when i was travelling and if your washing machine is broke


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Particularly when dealing with collars and cuffs on shirts.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Tried this on a very tough stain on my favourite gant shirt.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    All other cleaners did nothing, this bar and a nail brush got 80% of the stain out, washing got rid of the other 20%.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Not nearly as effective as the old fairy green soap & doesn'tt last very long, will be looking for an alternative next time.

Review Count History
Loading...
Price History
Loading...