- How are reviewers describing this item?
many, helpful, different and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 29 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 4 2018.
The author portrays her own experiences of arthritis in a way that’s relatable and at the same time systematic and concise
First and foremost, it’s important to note that “escape the pain” makes a clear distinction between the two types of arthritis – osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Indeed, making sure that the reader understands that everybody living with arthritis has different experiences and that there is no single approach to overcoming it is what the author focuses on throughout the book