- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, honest, stretchy, soft and little.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 14.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 47 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 28 2016.
You can use it as a nursing shawl/breastfeeding scarf, a canopy for the car seat or stroller, and a cover for the shopping cart seat
For the car seat cover it fits very snug which is great for keeping germ hands out of the baby's face
When my daughter was younger, a simple car seat canopy could be purchased for $20, a shopping cart cover was around $15, and a nursing cover was generally just a blanket that my daughter would pull down, while exposing me to the world
I ordered this 3 in 1 to give my expecting sister in law a view of the 'finer things in motherhood as times have changed'