- How are reviewers describing this item?
old, great, adhesive, easy and said.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 17.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 12 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 15 2018.
Great tools were provided!
I did this the second time because i thought i messed up the screen by putting to much pressure because i had a blue dot that was about the size of the home button about an inch above the home button after research found out it was a battery pressure or connectors not fully connected soi took apart my phone again saw that there's plastic covering on the battery removed that, detached and reattached all connections, then restarted the phone and the blue dot is gone