- How are reviewers describing this item?
received, quality, great, port and honest.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 25.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 18 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 29 2016.
Microphone in and audio jack out from any pc usb port: usb audio sound card adapter can be serve as a replacement for broken audio jack or damaged sound card on your computer/desktop, or use with usb hub that already connected to your computer, easy to turn your existing usb port to an audio output
I use a pair of headphones and a separate desktop mic on my laptop, but the laptop only has a single port for audio going in or out, like most phones or tablets, so i could only use either one at a time, so i wanted to pick up something affordable to give me the two separate ports i needed
I have tried a similar sound blaster adapter a few years back that cost twice as much, but no matter what pc or headphones i used with it, there was always a buzz in the headphone jack
Luckily with these, i have no such issues, and sound going in our out was as clear as i'd expect