- How are reviewers describing this item?
charcoal, activated, received, honest and digestive.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 1.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 37.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 17 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 27 2016.
Good who would believe that something so black can make your teeth so white that you'll be cheesing like an osmond at any opportunity you get without having to weaken your enamel with bleaching kits based on peroxide or other nasties?be warned now though, this stuff can get everywhere if you're caught slipping upon rising so its probably best to wait until you're about to go to sleep and can take your time before brushing your teeth with it