- How are reviewers describing this item?
guilty, young, innocent and written.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 65.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 35 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 7 2016.
This is a book that needs to be read because it points out the ways in which a innocent person can be prosecuted when there is no evidence
The prosecution just wants to clear the case and trumps up what small evidence they may have
Having been born and raised in raleigh, north carolina and living in the state my entire life (and also a huge nc state fan), i am truly embarrassed after reading this book
I don't know if jason is guilty or innocent, but i don't appreciate the author's self-serving tactics to plead his case in this book