- How are reviewers describing this item?
sharp, cut, comfortable, black and stainless.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 60.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 5 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 11 2017.
~ why not ~those who do not prepare food in the kitchen may not need this utensil
~ what ~made of high carbon stainless steel with a dark wood handle, this 8-inch cutting knife that measures over 13 inches long and almost 2 inches wide has a 45-degree angle to cut vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats
Whenever i inspect knives, i see if they can cut hard candy (a peppermint) in half cleanly, and you can see as per the photograph that this knife did it nicely