- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, quality and great.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 110.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 36.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 20 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 16 2017.
I've only been 3d printing for a year or so (robo 3d r1+, e3d v6lite hotend), and of the filaments i've tried so far (the robo pla that shipped with my printer, various spools of esun pla/pla+, shaxon pla, mg chemicals pla and hatchbox pla), the 3d4use stuff has been the best