- How are reviewers describing this item?
color, blonde, great, light and supposed.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 27 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 11 2016.
For people who are trying to lighten their hair for the first time - you have to buy hair color and developer in order for it to work
40 volume developer is the strongest (if you have dark hair you will probably need this) next is 30 volume developer (what i use, i have dirty blonde/light brown hair, see pic), then 20 volume developer
Here is my formula: i mix 50ml (50ml= almost 3 tbs) of 30 vol developer and 25ml of goldwell hair color and let it sit for about 35-40 minutes
I have tried a couple different shades of goldwell hair color, in that pic, i used 10n