- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, size, fit and unbiased.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- This product had a total of 23 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
They fit like regular socks
I have suffered from muscle spasms and leg cramps for years and i was told to try compression socks that they would help me find some relief and have less spasms and this was actually true
After giving my daughter some compression socks and she swears by them, she said that she had been having trouble with her feet and muscles and these seemed to help her a lot so i decided to give them a try and i must admit i was pretty amazed at just how much these did help
I guess it would really make sense thinking about it, how these fit snug and compress against your skin it should give you some relief, it is like when your stomach hurts and you hold onto it firmly it sometimes offers some relief these work in the same way in my opinion