- How are reviewers describing this item?
prenatal, pregnant, honest, great and acid.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 22.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 312 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 30 2016.
When pregnant our bodies need all the essential vitamins to keep ourselves and our babies healthy
My obgyn recommended i start taking prenatal vitamins once we were just thinking of starting a family, so that my body would by strong and healthy
I researched online and these prenatal vitamins contain all the important vitamins needed for both mother and baby
Folic acid helps prevent abnormalities of the brain and spinal cord, vitamin a aids in the development of bones, teeth, heart, ears, eyes and immune system, vitamin d3 keeps bones and teeth healthy, vitamin b12 helps develop the brain and nervous system also aids in the production of red blood cells, and zinc for the growth of tissues and organs