Great quality for an excellent coffee maker.
They are not bad quality for sure, paper is thick and nice.
Btw, i've read from folks who had issues with the filter colapsing when pre-wetting it.
Exactly what i wanted, for a decent price, delivered as promised.
These fit the smaller size kalita wave which is barely big enough to make one cup of coffee(i'm taking your 8oz.
These seem to work as well as the kalita brand.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, fit, bleached, brown and better.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 73 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 27 2021.
these are supposedly sturdier than the bleached ones, which i have not tried. they hold their shape well and fit the 155 drippe... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
If you taste paper even after pre-wetting before pour over, you must be a world class barista.