- How are reviewers describing this item?
small, light, little and left.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 77.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 144 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 16 2016.
Having broken down on holiday with flat battery i purchased with a bit of scepticism the 1byone jump starter as i have had starter/pressure pump combos before that were a bit heavy and bulky
My review is honest, unbiased and not influenced in any way
Packagingwhen the product arrived i was pleasantly surprised by the size of the product,its a very small and compact unit, its packaging was much smaller than i anticipated and it arrived in a nice case which has place holders for all the parts of the kit
Inside the box there are the charging clips, the battery pack, a uk mains plug and some instructions all neatly placed in a lovely flip open clip closed box so everything can be kept in one place